August 2, 2008

it really is that way

love is vast

who are we to control it, to put it in a box and limit it to only this or a certain that. I think that love is love. If I love him, then I love him. I don't have to be in love with him. I don't need a status. he doesn't need to tell me we are in a relationship. he doesn't have to say he loves me. I just love. and That's it. I can't help how I feel. I can't change how others feel.

of course, reciprocated, that's a totally different subject. Together, it's a merging of two souls. The commitment of walking together. The desire to explore and accept. But I digress.

Love is freeing. It is supposed to be so. I think love frees the soul to see the beauty in people; the beauty of the world. Love allows us to ride on the wings of joy. Love flows out, touching everyone around us. Love lifts us to see beyond our own little world. Love challenges us to think not of ourselves. Love opens our eyes to seeing through another's eyes.

Love supports
Love cherishes
Love delights
Love dazzles!

I'm freely in love with him; no restrictions, no terms/boundaries, no expectations
I support everything he does, believes in everything he can be
I cherish our stolen moments togetherI delight in seeing the changes and growth in us
I'm dazzled by the freedom and sense of joy it brings

this; is L O V E

No comments: