October 6, 2008

morning again

last night, knowing that it's back to work today, i tried to go to sleep early...and failed miserably. i tossed and turned and wasn't asleep even by 3am! the utter horror of that. i never not fall asleep and the very night i decide to go to bed early, i couldn't sleep. the probability and logic of such cases are just ... illogical.

anyway, then i remember something i read. and yeah, i read so much all the time, a quarter of my brain is probably taken up by irrelevant information. anyway, i read that to jump-start our brain/ give it a kick-start in the morning, we can do little things that throw it out of balance. for example, say i'm right-handed, so instead of brushing my teeth with my right hand, i should do so left-handed. apparently, by doing things out-of-the-ordinary, our brains will be forced to 'wake up'. i don't know how true that is but it didn't work for me this morning. because just getting myself into the bathroom with my eyes half closed already required enough effort. don't even talk about thinking of throwing my brain off-balance. i'll probably end up off-balanced myself.

haha. anyway, here's what i saw driving to work with my eyes half closed

p.s. even the sun wasn't up, much less me.






oh and i'm not in england. i'm in malaysia!! the sky shouldn't look like this.

No comments: