December 29, 2008

mutant mozzies

i seriously think that kl [or rather, my house] is under invasion - the attack of mutant mosquitoes. serious.

two nights ago, i awoke in the middle of the night because i felt mozzies around. considering i sleep in an air-condtioned room, the mozzies shouldn't be there. anyway, the past two evenings, trying to read in my room proved to be an effort in futility.

those pesky things don't seem to leave. tired of slapping at them, i tried dousing my room with Ridsect. either the insecticides nowadays are watered down or mozzies have mutated to become insecticide-resistant.

they don't die!!!

i sprayed nearly a quarter of the can in the room, closed the door and thought that the mozzies would suffocate and die, but they didn't. I WOULD have suffocated with the amount i sprayed. but still i saw a few strong ones flying around.

these must be mutant-insecticide-and-repellant-resistant mozzies.

lucky me

No comments: