November 17, 2008

working sis it is again

am still at work. am STILL hungry. [8.29pm now]

can i close my eyes, wish hard and have a delicious caesar salad materialize on my table now? right now.

gosh. am going crazy.

still have several articles pending to proofread, re-do layout, proofread and re-do layout.

at the back of my mind, i'm thinking of,

1- lights at home
2- the clothes i dumped into the washing machine this morn [before i rushed off for work] that needs to be taken out to hang [under the moonlight ?!?!?!]
3- oh the dog. our poor dog.
4- mail at home
5- the 2 people [at different venues] i have got to meet after this [for work purposes]

also managed to sweep the foyer floor [leaves and litter] before jumping into car this morn.

where in the world is my bro and sis. and when in the world will my parents be back???

haha ok. laugh grace, laugh.

No comments: