November 10, 2008

i want, i want, i want .....

am feeling a little naughty
am feeling a little 'me'
am feeling self indulgent

so i'm going to go ahead and admit it

i want a genie to grant me all my wishes - immediately
i want a dream i can't have [i walked beside the evening shore and dreamed a dream that could not be]
i want a bottomless account for shopping [ok, for myself and loved ones]
i want sage wisdom and less silly mistakes
i want a mazda 5 or 7
i want to live in new york [but not for too long]
i want a christmas tree that will pop up, fully decorated, on its own
i want to fly around the world with loved ones
i want to eat all i want without looking it
i want to paint like van gogh
i want to sing like barbra streisand
i want to look like rachel weisz

haha. ok. enough.

so self-centred i know. even to myself, it's too much. how can i be SO self-centred.

so. ok.

my 2 mins of self indulgence is over.

back to the real world now.

5 comments:

Doug P. Baker said...

I want to write like Shakespeare (and have his reputation)
I want to make my living from my words (and have it be a good living)
I want my children to succeed in everything and never have to fail
I want my great-great-great grandchildren to be proud of who I was
I want a wife to slowly grow old with
But lately I just want to get more sleep.

The Realistic Dreamer said...

Dear Doug,

I want to write like Shakespeare (and have his reputation) - i believe you write well enough :)
I want to make my living from my words (and have it be a good living) - hehe, will also believe this will happen someday
I want my children to succeed in everything and never have to fail - oh well .... patience, long suffering ... hope.
I want my great-great-great grandchildren to be proud of who I was - they will be
I want a wife to slowly grow old with - you're a wonderful person. you'll find her.
But lately I just want to get more sleep. - haha, go now!!!!

allsaints said...

- i agree with u needing to paint like van gogh so that u can finally re-paint our room!
- bottomless account for shopping for urself and ur loved ones? (does that include me? if yes, i want blackberry or some cool phone! laptop wouldn't be that bad either)
- u want mazda? i own a mazda! nah.. let's exchange!!

The Realistic Dreamer said...

yan,
mazda 5/7 ok. yours is ... out

allsaints said...

still mazda what!