February 13, 2009

v day mortification

i'm so .... 'failed'.

when i like something, or when i believe in something, i go all out for it. and i mean all out. nothing stands in my way, nothing is impossible.

thus, i was so caught up with work for the Prof that i actually asked this sweet, young, IT guy of ours to meet me tomorrow eve to discuss some final details of the task i gave him. i contracted him [ken] and his girlfriend [elvie] to design some stuff for us. and to me, i work all the time; sat/sun/dawn/midnight, there's no 'unavailable' time in my calendar.

ken and elvie are really sweet. always delivering. always accepting my .... ermm ... demands and offering great suggestions to what we already have.

BUT i forgot tomorrow is V Day. i've been single for so long that to me, V day is just another day. but how could i have forgotten to the point of asking this young couple to meet me for work when they should be out celebrating their love??

yikes.

i'm mortified

No comments: