February 28, 2009

so i want to be left alone

have been feeling kind of restless the past few days.

it's not that i have no work. in fact, surprise surprise, i have 14 stories/articles to write in one week. yeah, i know. it's crazy. even i don't think i can do that bu amazingly, it's possible.

anyway, yeah. have been feeling kind of restless. didn't feel like going out with friends. didn't feel like attending the one-hundre-and-one events. didn't feel like anything.

i just feel ... surreal. void.

i was thinking, my life seems so unreal. people i meet. people i work with. people around me in general. no one's really real. some, consciously put on an act. some, unconsciously try to be someone they're not. and me being me - i just want to be left alone for a while.

so i want to be left alone.

i'm gathering my thoughts.

i'm going over my dreams.

and this is how i feel .....

No comments: