February 20, 2009

here comes my weekend

it is friday!!!!! and what's even better is tomorrow is not a working day!!!! i need to give thanks just for that alone. well, i DO have a meeting around 11.30 but at least i don't have to crawl awake at 7!!

anyway, the past two or maybe three nights, i've been working late, going home only around 11pm [yes, imagine it. 9am-11pm] and so my body is dead sore.

anyway, yesterday night, the moment i let myself in, i saw dad and he was like ....

dad: why are you working so late nowadays?
me: not nowadays la -.- every month, this time, i work this late. [and i was thinking, it's just that no one notices coz they're always home later than i]
dad: i left you dinner last night and tonight, but it's gone now

and i was thinking, yes, i haven't eaten anything nice lately.

you see, i'm really really adaptable and not too particular BUT i do love 'my kind of' food and drinks.

i love my salads. i love good food. i love nice drinks. sis says i'm high-maintenance, but i just prefer to think of myself as liking 'fresh food'. i mean, no complains about the local food, i love my curries and spicy stuff, but nothing can beat my fresh salads.

anyway, wow. it's friday. i'll probably have to work late again tonight. mag's not off for print so there's a lot of proofreading to do but it's ok. i'm sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments: