February 25, 2009

this is me - finally

i'm asian, but sorry, soft spoken i'm not

i'm chinese, but sorry, demure i'm not

i'm a girl, but sorry, floral wishy-washy 'cuteness' i do not like

after much soul [or template] searching, this is me.

i love the vibrancy of colours. but i also need the solitude of the sturdy black.

i love the delights of randomness. but i also need the definition solid blocks, shapes and lines give.

i do not like borders that restrict. but i like things stream-lined.

so this is me.

this. is. me.

1 comment:

Doug P. Baker said...

Judging from what little one can know of another whom one knows only through words on a screen, I'd say you have described yourself very well. I think perhaps (forgive me if I overstep my meagre but fond knowledge of you) you could have added:

i'm traditional, but predictable i'm not

?