March 13, 2009

for you i'll try

he said that i look like someone who can really drink well - alcohol that is.

sigh. do you see my heart free falling?

no. no. no.

well, i wonder. you know, people really have this perception of me. an idea of a girl who likes the to paint the town red. sorry to disappoint. but i'm neither into painting walls nor into painting them red should i actually choose to do so.

anyway, i've always been the type who don't really care what others think - to a certain extent. because as much as i want to live my life my way and tell those who try to set me according to their point of views to go fly kites, He told me that i should live my life honourably and conduct myself as He would.

so yes, instinct tells me to not bother at all with what others think. do i care? no i don't. are they right? no they're not. because at the end of the day, their assumptions are just that. assumptions based on a narrow perspective, perceptions based on nothing substantial.

unfortunately, or forunately, depending on how you view it, life is not about me just living anyway i want.

it's for you.

so yes, i'll try.

No comments: