July 9, 2008

morning morning

lately, when the alarm rings in the morning, my first thought is- "what day is it? am i going to work?? oh no... it IS a work day!!" and then I snooze a bit, and very very reluctantly tumble out of bed after a 9 minute snooze (yes exactly that). after tumbling and stumbling out of my bedroom, i blindly walk into the bathroom by rote and do the necessary stuffs to look human.

I LOVE my job. Don't get me wrong. But i'm just not a morning person. I've often tried to get into the habit of waking early. You know- savouring the freshness of the day; the quiet and crisp morning air that is just not found any other time of the day. I've tried over and over yet .... no I couldn't get up, and I still can't do it.

Is it just me? Sigh.... haha

Maybe SOMEDAY, when I'm motivated enough, I will.

No comments: