April 9, 2009

goodbye pink. hello black.

very funny.

i went to the mall to get lunch and ended up buying a phone.

this is how it all began.

i woke up this morning, lazily, rolling in bed, i wondered why my alarm hasn't sounded. seemed like i've slept for a long while. but i did set my alarm for 9am and well, since it hasn't gone off, surely i'm early. but i felt ... uncomfortable. so i reached for my phone and glanced at the time. and got the shock of my life.

it was 10.45am. i had a meeting at 11am. in PJ! [me in cheras]

i practically bolted up and out. rushed into the bathroom. slammed everything. and basically, crammed my usual 45mins routine into a 15 minutes thing.

my phone had 4 missed calls and 6 messages.

it did not ring. it did not vibrate. it did not even beep. not a squeak at all.

this is the second time it has happened. it is NOT on silent mode yet, as and when it likes, it just decides to be quiet.

ok. my life is kinda ... fast-paced. i'm always in contact with people. i'm almost always online and i just can't be out of contact.

sigh. anyway, that's why it had to go.

i loved it. it was pink. but it decided to rebel.

so it had to go.

sorry pink baby. black is in now.

No comments: